ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

HOW DO WE DELETE A REPORT??

Posted by AccessAir on 10 June 2019 - 18:17:50
Local Airport: SQI

**Hello,

How do we delete a report?? I made one in my account from a spotting log back in 1983 and its pre-programming which airlines (which are wrong) as well as one of the airplane types (Merlin II) again. That Needs to be fixed as well as aircraft model types need top be more specific. ** You need a to add Swearingen Merlin II, Fairchild Metroliner, Fairchild Merlin III and Fairchild Merlin IV. Everything in this family is simply NOT a Merlin II. Also, I input tail numbers of aircraft that have flow with several different carriers and it does not allow me to choose which carrier applies to my spotting. Nor is there any tab to click to go back and edit which aircraft or airlines apply to the spotting log. Lastly, there is as a asked above no way to delete the Report.... Example: 5 April 1983 I saw Britt Airways Metroliner II, N325BA Your listing shows it as a Merlin II with another carrier. Britt Airways FH-227B N4218, your listing shows it as Ozark Air Lines Britt Airways FH-227C N377NE, your listing shows it as Northeast Airlines.

Help please??

Cheers, Gary Orlando

Posted by AccessAir on 10 June 2019 - 19:53:14
Local Airport: SQI

**Nevermind.....I figured it out.

Gary**

Premium Posted by Dougiehd on 11 June 2019 - 02:55:54
Local Airport: CMB

Hi Gary,

Yes, it can take a tries to figure it out. :)

When you enter a registration and get the aircraft, you can then select which airline or time period to log.

Deleting you click on edit in the My Sightings log.

If you think an aircraft is listed with the wrong type or variant, post a comment in the "Sending Corrections/Additions" thread.

Cheers

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum